Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, January 3, 2015

Long audio-books on ETs

A lot of stuff has happened. A lot of manifestations, realizations, interesting dreams, etc. Thought I wouldn't post any of it, but then it occurred to me that I should post at least some of it .. which might be of interest for others.

Father discovered a long series of videos on the history of the atlanteans (260 of 1 hour videos in total, I guess):

Recognized a part of myself in there. This brought up a feeling of love that I had been missing for the past few years. Grabbed it and started focusing on it.

Michael Grubb's video(s) on his experience with extraterrestrials was also very very good:

No comments:

Post a Comment