Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, January 29, 2015

Crickets chirping across planes of awareness

A week or two ago, I had a few interesting dreams.

In one of them, I was outdoors near my favourite place - summerhouse. There were two planes of existence in the dream. A plane that I was visiting and another one below that. I could look through at the lower plane through the ground. There were two people there, whom I respected but didn't know first-hand. From their clothing and thought patterns, it was evident that the lower plane was more affected by the primal instincts than the higher one. On the higher plane, there were 3 ladies whom I also didn't know first-hand. The ladies were very nice to me. Anyway, I entered an old storage room. As I did, a cricket started chirping. The cricket on the higher plane chirped in a constant tone. The cricket on the lower plane heard it and answered its call with a periodic chirping.

A somewhat foggy dream, which I don't remember very well. However, what I noticed there was that in our apartment in that dream, the toilet had become rusty (we had not been using it for years, if not tens of years). This rang a bell, since the toilet for me symbolizes the anchor to this physical world.

Woke up at my grandparents' place. Heard them discussing something in the other room. Slightly wondered about it, because they usually sleep that early in the morning. Everything was slightly different than usual but very detailed and very real. A part of the wall to my right was covered in wooden tiles. Touched the tiles and felt the grooves between the tiles .. very very real. Looked around the room a bit more, then suddenly found my consciousness drawing back to this reality (old memories fading, new ones becoming more vivid). Rather typical for these sorts of experiences .. the vividness, however, was beyond the previous experiences of that sort. Later that day I found myself staring at the floor of my room and noticed that the wall tiles from the dream must've come from the floor (just scaled down 10x or so).

No comments:

Post a Comment