Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Illusion of space .. time

A dream stood out last night. I was sleeping in a room .. with several other people around .. sleeping. Then, as if I wanted to cough or make a sound to unclog the throat, I made a sound. Woke up on the sound, which I could no longer stop .. the throat was like constantly emitting a high-pitched sound, even while I was speaking or when I had my mouth shut. This sound woke up all the others as well. Apologized for waking them up.

Visited the professor's photography exhibition again. This time he gave a lecture on time.

I think I realized something about the illusory / holographic nature of reality. Much like static optical illusions may provide a sense of space or movement (time) .. what if this world really is nothing but an illusion for space-time? Well, sure I've realized something about the illusory nature of space and time before, but so far I haven't connected the dots to optical illusions yet. From this perspective, everything could very well be just an ocean of energy with various frequencies and phases .. the patterns of which cause the illusion of 3D + time. Previously I had a gap in there (didn't have an idea of how such an illusion could work).

Though, probably I realized something more. On my way to a meeting, I noticed that I could feel the cars. In the photo gallery I noticed that I could feel the people there, listening to the professor or the kids running around and playing with balloons. When I left the gallery, I noticed I had become more humble (my sense of self no longer shadowed the asphalt, the ice, the people, the birds, the cars).

Perhaps that is what has been clogging up the heart and throat chakras..

No comments:

Post a Comment