Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, January 11, 2015

Dusting old posts + some conspiracy

A great theory on vaccines and cancer:

Yesterday I sought for a few blog posts (blogger search still doesn't work properly) and read some of my old posts. Wow. I'm inspired by myself.

A friend of a friend of a friend of a friend posted a status update on Facebook. He described the old and familiar feelings of the fluids flowing in the central channel, the energy, lack of need for sleeping, eating, drinking and so on. I thank him for the inspiration.

Yesterday I practised the pranayama exercise again a little. Occasionally saw the room with my eyes closed, then I didn't then I did again (3rd eye yawning, yay).

No comments:

Post a Comment