Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, January 10, 2015

The great battle of Logical vs. Illogical mind

Ate late yesterday. Had trouble sleeping and in the dreams I was really tired.

There was an interesting scene in the dreams:

I was trying hard to sleep in "my room". I guess the weather was rather nice and sunny outside. Then suddenly wind blew in a lot of stuff through the windows (which I realized weren't real). Among the stuff, there were what seemed like tiny bugs, brown leaves. Then small birds started swooping into the room, trying to catch the bugs.

Recently I've realized something about life. It's far more fundamental than most scientists seem to think.

There was a SIM card for mobile internet left over. When father offered it to me a few weeks ago, I turned him down. Back then I came up with a lot of reasons why it wouldn't work (probably don't have the mobile broadband module, even if I had, linux wouldn't recognize it, yada yada). Pulled out the filler today morning, breaking the plastic ribbon that had probably been meant for getting the card back out. Pushed the card in and noticed that there was no ::click::, which means that I can't get the card out without disassembling the laptop. Now I don't have any excuses not to try to get it working anymore.. sigh.

Also, yesterday it turned out that again I've been swimming hard against the flow. The project that I decided to turn into management practice. It's not been progressing as well as I would want it to. However, subconscious points in the direction of waiting. My rational mind: "Wtf do I have to wait for, if we've already missed the deadline? Full steam ahead!" Well, yesterday it turned out there are higher level financial and management reasons why the current speed of progress is currently close to perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment