Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, January 4, 2015

One-way path

Realized the idea of the pranayama exercise that I had occasionally been practising. Purification. So, I enhanced it with visualization and breathed out some of the knots / blockages.

Started feeling & hearing the buzzing / pulsation of prana. Observed it and realized that I have a habit of casting stasis field on the heart. Undid the stasis .. ::plop::, a fluffy aura appears. Performed the same procedure in other areas where I couldn't see my aura. Previously I haven't paid much attention to it, but it's slightly lopsided (narrow around the feet and wide around the chest, head). Still focusing on my visualization of unconditional love.

Right after releasing the aura, it was quite dirty (black flames with a slight tint of various colours). Eventually it cleaned out. I boosted it for a moment, which increased awareness.

Couldn't sleep too well with all that energy buzzing through the body. Perhaps also because I had slept during the day as well.

In the first dream at about 2 or 3 AM, I was looking for an apartment somewhere not far from home (a bit awkward). I was about to walk past a rather expensive hotel that was too close to home, when I decided to still take a look at it. Instead of balconies, the building had a spiral ramp with plants and railing. Walked two storeys up (worried about trampling on the plants) but ended up at least hundreds of meters from the ground. The ramp went even higher. The view was awesome, but I wanted to take a look at other places also. The moment I turned back, the ramp had transformed into a slippery rod with parts of the railing missing. Started going down slowly, afraid of falling.

Basically this dream indicated the fear of losing what I've regained again. Fear of being unable to walk the path that I would want. Also, the dream indicates that I'm convinced that I can't afford the path. On the other hand, I'm very close to the path .. but it's a one-way path, so I either walk it or fall down again.

2 comments:

  1. The "looking for an apartment" theme apparently came from a friend. He had been looking around and bought an apartment today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That buzzing seems to be pretty close to 7.83 Hz, which is the fundamental Schumann resonance frequency.

    ReplyDelete