Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, January 17, 2015

Electrocution

Sometimes I'm ashamed of my lack of self-control, calmness and wisdom.

But then again, shouldn't be ashamed .. should convert it to inspiration to become better, I guess.

Anyway, here's the relevant part of the dreams last night:

I'm a cloud of consciousness, observing some sort of a desolate place. Six people have arrived there. Three of them torture the other three (one on one). Two of them remained within more-or-less reasonable limits. One of them, however, had given in to the lust of torturing with high voltage. I was upset about it, tuned into the victim and with anger, me + the guy reflected the arcs back. I wanted for the person to experience what they have caused the victim to experience (about an hour of electric shock). However, blinded by anger, I did not see that he was a lot weaker than his victim. For him, just a few minutes probably meant / would've meant coma. The dream was cut there. The next moment the place had turned into a crime scene. Some higher-ups tried to cover up what they still could.

Now who gave in to the lust of torturing with high voltage?

No comments:

Post a Comment