Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, February 4, 2016

Absurdity leads the cheers

A strange event. Visited a small store, stuffed the cart and went to the cashier for paying. The cashier was a pretty girl. Lamps flickered (twice, but different lamps). Somehow I managed to insert the card wrong (flipped). Did that twice before I realized it. Face went red and apologized. Then the device simply told me to pull the card out - the transaction had not been successful. Then tried again once more and finally got the payment done. So absurd a situation that it cheered me quite a bit.

While at the cashier, I wasn't focused in the moment. I was thinking about one of the dreams I had last night. So, the dream. Just "walked" around with aunt. Actually didn't walk, but pushed and pulled myself from objects (ground, boulders, walls) so that I was flying for most of the time. Had fun trying to beat aunt in speed. She was walking (abnormally fast), trying to beat me in speed. While at it, we were chatting about something. Although the environment in the dream was very bright and vivid, it was not very persistent. For one, all seasons were present simultaneously. Though, we gradually slipped more towards summer. Then there were small piles of sliced plants near the pastry. Aunt said Kevin had done this .. even in the dream the purpose of the piles was unclear. Those piles were present regardless of the season (also during the winter).

In the next dream, I was somewhere new with someone new (some kind of a friend?). A bar. Helped to clean up the mess that the friend and his friends had left. Also replaced a lamp; dunno why, I was asked to do it. The bar owner did not want to let us go. He said because we had telekinesis and could do things they could not. Shrugged and left anyway .. morning alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment