Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, February 7, 2016

OBEChain

A lot of daily naps and messy sleep schedule during the weekend. This yielded a lot of sleep paralysis and OBE. Though, none of the events were planned and didn't do much useful while out. Simply found myself around different parts of the body, trying to move the body without success. Eventually bounced back into body and then out again shortly after. Once found myself on my nose (which was huge, compared to the cloud of consciousness. Tried to scratch the nose from there without much of a success.

Due to a messy sleep schedule, most of the time I spent in shallow dream states. Shallow dream states I've often used for healing or plumbing energy channels. So, most of the dreams have been related to that. In one of the dreams I glanced at a mirror image of myself. I was baffled by the haircut. In the physical realm, I have short hair since .. well .. visiting the barber. In the dream somehow I had both long (longer than I've ever had) and short hair simultaneously.

Each time I relaxed and slipped into deeper dream states, I saw a flash of light. Experimented with this for some time, wondering where the light came from.

Finally got raw EEG data from Emotiv headset in linux. A lot of libraries but all of them needed / still need modifications to get them working. This weekend I've also been playing with ArtRage and Unity a bit. Last week I decided to start working on one of the old game ideas. Previously I've always started out with something "simple" and eventually found a lack of motivation to finish the projects. This time I'll go at it different. This game I've been postponing for more than 10 years, considering it too challenging. This is also to blame for the messy sleep schedule =D.

Today morning my eyes were very tired, so I tried an old exercise again. Laid in bed on my back and covered eyes with my palms. Then focused into the distance of pitch black. It had immediate effect on the eyes, but more interestingly there was something about this dark emptiness that was different. I felt as if I was being drawn out of body and into the darkness. It also felt as if there was something there, which I had not noticed before.

No comments:

Post a Comment