Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hypnagogic snake rising

Yesterday was nice. Today wasn't as nice.

A couple of evenings ago I relaxed my mind into earth, then into water, then into fire.

Yesterday there was a calmness, unconditional love and internal heat present throughout the day. Sometimes a problem appeared in the mind, but dissolved very quickly. Each time something "burned" away like that, it felt as if I were at the desert somewhere, dreaming of this life. Before falling asleep in the evening, I had hypnagogic imagery of being at the desert again. Then a snake appeared. This snake started rising like a straight vertical pole. It seemed as if this snake was infinitely long. At some moment I recognized the symbolism as "kundalini rising". Regardless, nothing unpleasant happened.

A couple of nights ago I transformed boring war game dreams into a flying race. My cloud of consciousness was small in and around a large building. Flew through spider cobwebs, slalom around roof support beams and stuff. Increased speed almost up to the typical speed in drone racing.



Last night I visited the summerhouse in the dreams. Met with one of my many aunts. She showed me a lot of things that had changed since the last time I was there (1.5 years ago or more - basically worked throughout holidays). There were recurring elements in the dream: pipework in the sauna and a storage building full of burning coal. For some reason, the storage building had to be set on fire. An entity even threw a fireball at it but I don't think it lit up. It was about the time for sunrise and I told aunt I have to leave. She asked: "you'll be back tomorrow, right?" Me: "Uh, probably not. Or perhaps without a body I might. With a body it takes like a whole day to drive here and the same to go back. Would be really nice if I finally learned teleportation though, then I could visit each evening for up to 4 hours." A bit awkward that I didn't realize I was dreaming and in dreams I could visit the place anytime.

Left the place together with an entity (I think). Passed by some sort of a event or festivity, I think. Then some guy in a uniform walked past. There was an acronym on his back, similar to "STIS" or somesuch. Seemed out of place and suspicious, so I wondered what the acronym would mean. "Soviet something something?" The entity: "No, looks like a Mexican." Well, whatever. We arrived at another odd scene. There were a few cameras, microphones and then an actor playing wounded on a blanket next to the road (with a few bandage rolls and other dummy stuff around him). The general atmosphere seemed to indicate that he was playing a civilian war victim or something. Decided to act along and loudly express my thoughts on war: "Why put so much effort in fighting? Better cooperate with space agencies in space exploration projects." We continued walking as I said that. One of the people at the scene stressed/freaked out because of what I said. I could feel that. Then it occurred to me that although I was dreaming, I could have affected something in the physical world.

No comments:

Post a Comment