Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, February 29, 2016

A short with Kellogg's

Took 1 h of work time for building an enclosure for a RPi storage server. Then took 15 min off and meditated at the sunset. This jerked the third eye a bit more open, felt a bit floaty and a headache appeared at the center of the right hemisphere.

Last night I practised Kellogg's method for inducing OBEs ("Consciousness Beyond the Body: Evidence and Reflections" by Alexander De Foe). Stomach didn't feel too good, so I fled to sleep instead. Woke up at 4 AM, visited the toilet. Then picked the cat up from my room and put it down on the couch in the living room .. did that maybe 15 times in a row. Brain woke up, I stumbled on something that made noise and redirected cat's attention. Another attempt at Kellogg's method. I think I did get an awake mind in a sleeping body but didn't try to crawl out .. just laid there for some time.

Maybe that also contributed to the release of blockages, which has increased the flow of psi in the right hemisphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment