Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Black orb .. another succubus?

Experimented with applying focus to things slightly beyond my interpretation of the world. They're so subtle that it's difficult to maintain focus on them without trying to interpret or judge them. Very difficult to put this into words properly. In Castaneda's terms, this practice could be described as moving the assemblage point to unlit fibers of energy within the luminous egg. It's exciting because of all the "foreign" and yet "familiar" experiences that are triggered. It's risky as well, because the practitioner would often encounter things without being prepared for it.

Anyway, yesterday evening I explored my blockages like this. Very effective in releasing hidden tension and stress. Felt quite good and floaty already when suddenly a small dark blob came at me from across the room. It went past the tip of the nose and hit the cheek so that I could physically feel the impact. Wondered about it but couldn't find anything out of the ordinary in the mind.

A random dream. Some kind of a meeting or a conference or something. Eventually someone shooed me away from the podium - apparently I was sleeping there or something. Thought I would do some work, so I left the hall and started looking for a neat place where I could sit down, take the laptop and code. Found a horizontal surface that would've been okay but it was a bit small and very slippery. As I climbed on it, others did too. Took a place and was about to take the laptop out of my backpack when a pretty girl climbed and sat on me. Me: "Hey, what the heck?" Realized she was a succubus (although she seemed to be missing that typical malicious intent). Some kind of a scoreboard appeared on the HUD, displaying the amount of energy vamped. Quickly anchored the energy from the lower body up the spine and into to the head (have been practising this recently). Not good enough. Gently hit against her lower back with my right palm. Vamping stopped and she lost consciousness. Didn't feel too good about that, though. Too violent an approach, in my humble opinion. Tried to make up for it in my mind, while on the way to work.

Ah, and while waiting for a car, I stared at a tiny cloud in the sky. The tiny one was right next to a couple of larger ones. Tried making it larger. The cloud gradually branched out. The branches looked as if someone had pulled from the little ball of wool. Then the branches gradually became thicker. In a few minutes, the cloud was quite a bit larger. Some time later when I looked for the cloud in the sky, then it seemed to have merged with the other clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment