Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Reality missing pieces

Busy times. Not just in real life (IRL), but also in dreams.

Finally got a haircut. Still working on working around the issues in getting everything compiling and getting Emotiv headset to work with OpenVibe.

Other than that, during and after getting a haircut, I felt strange. On my way up to the apartment, there was a peculiar moment while going up the stairs. I stepped but there was nothing under the foot. There was no step where it was supposed to be. Had to explicitly focus on there being a step, after which the step was there. Brushed it off as a minor glitch due to being sleepy or something. In the kitchen I thought I would take a zephyr (there should still be two left, unless sister has eaten them). Gone, they were supposed to be right next to the box of Greek nuts. Thought maybe sister had eaten the last ones, so I took something else that was sweet. Happened to stare at the box of Greek nuts for a few minutes. Suddenly noticed that the two zephyrs were right there, right next to the box .. right where I had looked for them. Very odd. Or even.

In the last dream last night I was at a friend's place, using the shower. After the shower, there was a flood. Each time I opened one tap, some of the others opened too. Took me some time to figure out a strategy to shut all the taps. Then verified if opening one tap still opened the others as well .. yup, repeatable experiment.

Recently I've been moving around with very light clothing and focusing on a thicker field of psi around the body. This has reduced the tension and spot of cold within the chest. Also, this has produced a floaty feeling and waves of heat in the body.

Oh, a couple of nights ago in a half-dream state I saw that a colleague added their car to the carpool. Re-registered on his car, instead. Next morning I was surprised to hear that the colleague had actually added their car to the carpool (thought he was out of town) and a trainee had added their name where in the dream I had typed mine.

There have been a few cases of empathy as well. Started with the cat sleeping next to me, I think. Anyway, recently there have been connections with colleagues and their behaviour towards me has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment