Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, February 5, 2016

Dazewalkin

Left the office for lunch, as I do regularly. Though, this time something was different about it. About when I reached the first security camera, I realized I was moving faster than usual and the feet were barely touching the ground. I was staring at a single point and my mind was in some specific state (semi-blank or something). The moment I realized that something was different, everything became normal again .. I felt the weight of the body against floor surface in my steps again. Also, the sound of walking was back (faint but it's there - ditched shoes about a month ago).

My right shoulder has started to hurt a bit. Warmed a few muscles at the beach while on my way home.

Yesterday on the morning bus I decided to tackle the challenge that my friend Hyena has become to represent for my ego. Played through a scenario from the past, thinking about the consequences that different actions would have had. At first there was an emotional burst of emotions, then there was emptiness. I realized I still respect him as much as I ever have. Decided I was ready to put up with his emotions shot at me. So today it happened. I'm ever inspired by his willpower and his ability to completely transform his personality at any moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment