Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, April 7, 2019

Dafuq u thinkin yo

A couple of nights ago I was laying in bed on my left side, ready for sleep. Entertained a conservative perspective on some feelings (what if they're just brain chemistry after all?). I was startled out of it by a pop between my left ear and the head. It felt as if a (chewing gum) bubble had popped between the ear lobe and the head. Did some entity slap me?

Celibacy fail again.

Re-realized something about the clarity of the mind today. Managed to maintain it while taking a nap. The nap was exceptionally refreshing. Dreamt of floating down an alley, eating bird cherries.

No comments:

Post a Comment