Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, April 28, 2019

Terrorismus 2

Still forgot to post a couple important symbols to "Terrorismus".

While on my way back to town on the Saturday just before Easter, I watched The Last Witch Hunter. It was on that Friday that I had read about the conspiracy theory of a satanic sacrifice ritual.

Today I read an open letter from a terrorist (found it on reddit). A Christian extremist who had failed to analyze his own assumptions and beliefs with simple logic. These things happen when people let their judgement become clouded by emotions.

Edit: Had a flashback (from a dream?) of an attack on people at a crowded place. Somehow nothing happened to me, but several friends died in a pool of blood. To my right there was a sandstone wall, and there was quite a bit of sand everywhere on the streets. It was dry, cloudless and the sun was up high.

Gave a bad rap to religion at work today. Having arrived back to town, stepped off the bus and found myself in the middle of a gang of old ladies with pamphlets full of preaching. Karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment