Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, April 28, 2019

Workshop

Spent the weekend on a workshop. Little sleep and no time for other responsibilities. But on the other hand, helped to resolve a lot of issues.

Tried to focus on empathy and love as much as I remembered to do it.

There was a story about an old cooperation project (2009, 2010 or so). Although I had heard the story several times, I hadn't quite understood it. When one of the Finnish partners told the story from their angle today, then it finally dawned on me. The project was basically led by a young genius. We got along rather well, just loved brainstorming with him on solutions to various engineering challenges. I remember that he had big plans for his future. Apparently the guy had a mental breakdown and disappeared which doomed the project because none of his supervisors or professors were even close to his level and couldn't carry on his work. This is really sad, he would've been a good friend. I feel like I could have saved him somehow.

While I've forgotten most of the dreams, I do remember some symbols from the dreams.

Dream: Castle ruins

Climbed on some old castle ruins and remembered that I've done that a lot. A lot of old castles that I'd seen, had fallen into ruins and some eventually being overtaken by a mound of dirt.

Anyway, I climbed up and down the ruins of an old castle which were mostly covered in a mound of dirt, with fresh grass growing on it.

Dream: Museum

For some reason it felt like "my museum". Entered for a quick tour to remember things, as well as to get some ideas.

Noticed a TV on a wall. Approached it and couldn't help but giggle at the company name "Orwell" which I found ingenious. Decided to interact with it and perhaps ask a question from it. "Ok Orwell, .." the TV activated but I couldn't think of any question needing an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment