Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Vivid dreams

Witnessed exceptionally vivid dreams a couple of nights ago. However, woke quite tired the next morning.

General mentality throughout most of the dreams: Something about finally having figured out a solution for something.

Anyway, by now I've managed to forget most of the dreams.

Dream: Weapon

Some terrorist? was testing out his new weapon in a crowded area. The weapon would generate some kind of a field according to its radiation pattern. While inside the field, felt as if everything were buzzing with electricity, things arcing and so on. As the man flipped a switch, everything within a dense enough region of the field was disintegrated. While people flocked the man, I tried to stay away due to the obvious nature of his weapon.

Dream: Old friend singing

Walked in to a supermarket, with a custom-modded old Zenit camera hanging on my neck. I had converted the camera into a digital camera with quite a lens.

Met an old friend at the supermarket. He said he was practising chorus songs as he had joined a chorus and they were going to have a performance soon. He seemed very excited. I was quite surprised because he used to dislike singing - it just didn't suit him.

Dream: Celebration

Came from one celebration event to another, and then eventually visited a colleague. It was her new apartment, I think. Anyway, had a chat and then we had to go somewhere. She asked me to drive. I hesitated and decided to enjoy a few pickled cucumbers instead of leaving right away.

Dream: Pixel art

Had this dream last night.

I painted a scenic picture in pixel art. I think the colors were 8-bit but not completely sure. Anyway, there was a colorful landscape with sunset in the background and fractal-inspired tree branches with berries in the foreground.

I couldn't believe how well it turned out. I had been convinced that I possibly couldn't produce anything of that level.

No comments:

Post a Comment