Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, April 25, 2019

Strange

During the Easter I suddenly took on learning Japanese via Duolingo (had been suggested to me by two Swedes). Got somewhat addicted to it. I think this dislodged my consciousness from my default safe zone again. I started seeing things differently, and at times I found my mind recalling some random sentences, words, dialogues from several years ago. Continued learning Japanese in some dreams as well.

For the past few days I've been feeling strange. Stomach issues, mild headache, minor blood circulation issues, inability to think straight, etc. Sometimes forgot basic words and sometimes the whole mind went blank. Throughout it all, felt somewhat floaty.

Performed some pranayama yesterday evening. Today I realized some of the karmic traces that might've contributed to this. Also recognized that my stomach and head had probably caught cold. Still have some stomach issues and head still hurts a bit. However, occasionally there's a breeze of something cool rising from the abdomen into the head, and sometimes there's a wave of something hot rising up to the head. Probably a blockage dissolving.

No comments:

Post a Comment