Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, April 25, 2019

Terrorismus

Even though I considered it a bit eerie, I didn't post it right away. Thinking back on it today, I decided to still post it.

From previous Thursday up to the end of the weekend there were hints of terrorism coming in from all kinds of sources.

On Thursday morning I read from investment news that some EU politician in Brussels is pushing for some new regulations that large corporations like $FB, $GOOG, etc. have to detect and remove videos about terrorism events within an hour of posting. He considered the video of the Mosque shooting as pro-terrorist propaganda. There are so many obvious issues with his agenda that I won't bother covering any of it here. Anyway, also discussed the topic at work to bounce opinions and ideas with colleagues.

Thursday evening I started watching Zankyou no Terror. Then on the bus to capital city, I happened to watch Eagle Eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment