Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, April 30, 2019

That low

Interesting.
For some reason felt quite tired after work today.
Then suddenly felt alone. A Discord friend asked a question, I went off tangent on something random (started blabbing about the past from the years at primary school). They pointed it out and I noticed it, which broke the karmic cycle of "seek for someone who would understand you - blab about yourself - seek for someone who would understand you and would listen".

That low have I descended. Embarrassing.

Edit: Erm, now that I think about it some more, I think I've always been this low. That's why I've considered my aunt "annoying".

No comments:

Post a Comment