Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, December 13, 2019

Music


(Somewhat) busy times.

I wouldn't have thought I would get into music again. Reminds me of the Arab dream (clicky).

Maybe relevant: for some reason I've been handed 2 white roses (1 per week) so far. These have been given at different events or occasions with seemingly no relation to each-other. One of them I randomly gave away a few moments after receiving it. The other one is still decomposing in a vase.

Dream: Shameless showoff


I went to a concert or something, completely ignored the etiquette while flexing my levitation skills in dreams. I walked over to a 2nd floor balcony and leaned off .. onto the air. Eventually this took peoples' attention off the concert. A bit later I flew up towards the ceiling.

Dream: Missed graduation ceremony


I was working away at the laptop when I was invited to a small family gathering in celebration of my graduation. Uncle took me there with a jeep. I was a bit shaken by the way in which I was sitting in the car. My right foot was basically through the glove box door. Not a very nice attitude on my part. The way he stopped the car, hinted at the lack of attention to rigid body physics in the dream.

The family gathering took place at someone's back yard (hadn't been there before). There were two groups there: our family and another family from whom I could not recognize anyone. Apparently the event had been organized by a lady from the other family and she had invited me to chat with her daughter. Regardless of the fact that she reminded me twice that her daughter wanted to discuss something with me, I ignored it. I thought I knew what the discussion would be about and tried to either evade it or postpone it for as long as possible. Instead, I went to enjoy a chat with my father, sister, uncle and a cousin.

At some moment I remembered that I had some lessons and a graduation ceremony at school and I was already late. Vanished due to the morning alarm.

Felt tired and just sat on the edge of the bed for some time. I was not content with my attitude in the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment