Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 26, 2019

Remembered dreams

better than from some prior nights.

Right after waking up, I could recall dialogues which I had either had myself or overheard from places I walked past. Also remembered the text and questions on some forms which I was asked to fill in.

By now = 13 hours later I've forgotten most of the details already.

Other than how well I could remember the details, the dreams were nothing special. Perhaps a couple of things which I found interesting from the dreams:

Entering and leaving university buildings required paperwork due to some new EU regulations. With a lot of sarcasm, the lady at the reception was thankful to France for such innovation. The forms had questions about the reasons for entering / leaving the building, inventory and clothes, etc. While I did not find it reasonable, I didn't care and just filled in the form each time I had to visit the door.

I walked past some store booths and stuff. It looked somewhat like the chain of tax free shops at an airport. Then stood by a bar booth, waiting for friends. The bar booth acquired my attention due to some secret society symbology hidden in the logo and advertisements. A grumpy but rich old man went to the counter with a glass of something. A waiter came and asked how he could be of help. "Today morning I found that the taste of the glögg was off," the man said. The waiter rolled his eyes, thinking that now he's expected to teach clients when and how to enjoy their drinks. The waiter then described that it was meant to be enjoyed right after being served, for otherwise it would be impossible to guarantee the taste. Among the factors affecting the taste, for some reason he mentioned the direction of the wind which I found somewhat odd (but okay for a dream, I guess). Anyway, the waiter exchanged glasses of glögg with the old man, tasted the expired glögg and poured it into the sink. What also caught my attention and puzzled me in the dream was that I couldn't tell what language the old man and the waiter used. It wasn't telepathic, it was somehow either something universal or the dream me automatically translated everything without even noticing.

No comments:

Post a Comment