Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, December 8, 2019

Glowing cat

Slept a lot yesterday and still felt quite tired. As a hypnagogic image I saw myself looking down on the cat on the floor, looking up to me.

There was also something similar to an astral projection experience where I moved through the apartment. I noticed that the lamp in the corridor was very dimly lit. Wondering why, I went closer. While this might've been overlay already, I saw that the lamp was covered with pieces of cloth so that it would not shine that bright at night.

Today morning I saw the cat glowing red from underneath his fur again. This is at least the 2nd if not the 3rd time in total. This kind of vision faded away in maybe about 10 seconds or so.

Built Hamel's oscillator (clicky for Steven Dufresne's version) yesterday / today but similarly to what was stated in his book, neodymium magnets tend to be too strong for it. They dampen the oscillations too much. I thought it wouldn't be that much of a problem given the distance between the magnets in my setup.

No comments:

Post a Comment