Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 5, 2019

Some enthusiasm

Thanks to the events on the weekend, I had considerably more enthusiasm for a couple of days. In addition to the heat waves, I started to feel what I used to think was bindu fluid spreading throughout the body. It has been a while. Also enjoyed the clarity of mind. With barely anything troubling me, I also felt a bit more lightweight again.

It was all nice until I stressed out on a work request from one of the clients. A time consuming analysis which in the end would not be very useful. As always, they need it as soon as possible and the results of the analysis need to prove that things have improved.

I used to regard this as anxiety but I don't actually know what it should be called (panic attack, maybe?). Anyway, tension appeared at the heart and stomach as the body pumped itself full of Adrenalin. The frequency of heart beat and breathing increased. Attempts to force through this take quite a bit of willpower. Now this used to be somewhat constant for the past few years. Wasn't all that nice, so I plan to get past this issue for good.

Edit: Hmm.. I wonder if it has anything to do with blood sugar?
Edit: Edit: Ha, read a bit about it and it seems that my guess was not really that far off. So, probably a significant contributor to this stress is my lack of attention to my eating habits while busy with work. Can't live off sugar ;D


I found it interesting though, that it seemed as if the body quickly started healing itself as well. The most tense regions of the body started to vibrate (or spasm at a regular interval) and more heat waves started to rise up the body.

In order to restore the body back to normal, I've been meditating a bit more each evening.

Dream: Restless


Went from place to place, looking for a peaceful corner to get some sleep. I've By now I've forgotten all but the last place which I tried. The last one was on an empty top shelf at a supermarket. Some employee came chatting with another, and pointed at me. He seemed eager to get rid of me for some reason, but I guess he had trouble getting to me all the way up there.

Dream: Breakfast



A supermarket again. Entered, somewhat surprised that the door was not locked. It was all dark but there were some employees there (stuck on their regular working seats, unconscious - asleep). Anyway, I grabbed a stool, sat down in the middle of the floor, took my backpack, unpacked lunch and ate it there. Then took my backpack again and left. I wondered if any alarms would go off, which might have caused me to start hearing an alarm (because of the way dreams work typically).

No comments:

Post a Comment