Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, June 25, 2010

Intruding psi

I had been home alone for a week. Father came home from Russia and wanted to show me the pictures he had taken. I took a chair and sat near him, but I soon noticed that I was feeling uneasy and my mood started getting unpleasant. I felt every word that he said running through my body, making me sick. It's familiar and I know that mother and sister have occasionally felt the same, while being near dad and I think that's what makes them really pissed sometimes.

Anyway, I started to analyze for the cause and found that he was energetic but tired and radiating psi all around him. It felt as if my internals were pushed and made tingly by his psi - a really uncomfortable feeling. So, I decided to ground myself in such a way that all new psi is short-circuited into the ground. I also did the "psi explosion" a couple of times, directing psi out of me in all directions. I felt a lot better and whenever the uncomfortable feeling came back, I grounded it again. It's a rude approach to just short-circuit someone else's psi, but it seemed to be working.

Emotions don't change without a reason, I guess.

Ah, I also glanced at the covered psi-wheel today. When I did, it started to turn, but when I saw it turning, my reflexes stopped it again. I'm probably afraid that people around me would notice things moving, thus trying to stabilize everything by shielding myself from all those objects. What usually happens, when I see the psi-wheel turning, reminds me of a protective shield popping around the object I'm trying to move.

While meditating some day (can't remember when), I noticed these reflexes that tried to stop my state of mind from changing (they would either block it or wake me up before entering deeper meditative states). Although I managed to turn some of them off, they still kept interfering with my focal meditation or the "chest" exercise, as I've previously called it.

No comments:

Post a Comment