Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, June 3, 2010

Psi-gradients, psi-waves

Yesterday, before going to sleep, I meditated a little. Shortly after beginning, I felt something pushing me from the left. A moment later I could feel psi flowing through the room, coming in through the walls and door and going out through the balcony. All doors and windows (don't have any in my room) were closed, so it couldn't have been the wind. Furthermore, it literally felt like psi pushing me towards the balcony.


I have felt the same before, but this time I noticed that I'm wearing a couple of shields against the flow of psi. So, I removed them and to my surprise, I didn't feel like being pushed anymore - I couldn't feel anything flowing through me either. I guess that as I had shielded myself from the flow, the psi was denser around the shield than behind it (like a psi gradient) and that's why I felt the push. Now that the shields were down, there were no gradients for me to feel it anymore (in order to measure, one has to compare it with something).


Actually, now it seems weird that I didn't understand the reason being pushed earlier. Force is the gradient of potential energy anyway (at least in the case of conservative forces).


After todays exam, I went jogging with my sister. After that, she started meditating. I couldn't find anything to do and started meditating in my room shortly afterwards.


Inspired from todays Naruto Shippuuden episode (163), I wanted to feel my surroundings again. I started feeling some pushing again, dropped my shields but it didn't seem to have done much (the psi field around me still felt pretty dense).


I wished for 'B' in Optics and released the wish with a bunch of psi. It usually reminds me of psi exploding away from me, sometimes leaving a few cold shivers. This time I felt the psi wave hit my legs (the typical feeling of psi with the tingling sensation) and cause secondary waves from them (leaving cold shivers).

No comments:

Post a Comment