Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A forgotten dream

I had planned to practice focal meditation every night before going to sleep. That's what I also tried yesterday before going to sleep. A few minutes later I changed my mind - I was too tired for any meditation (couldn't concentrate at all). I enjoyed twitching (it was cool that I didn't freak out as I did a couple of days ago when it started to move) the covered psi-wheel for a few minutes and went to bed.


I saw a really good and interesting dream, but the thing is .. the only thing I can really remember is that someone said: "I'll let you wake up now." I woke up and it was about 6.30 (the time I had woken up the day before). I had 2 more hours to sleep and that's what I did - forgetting the dream =(.

No comments:

Post a Comment