Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sneaky healing

Today father said that his shoulder felt better and that he didn't know whether it was the medicine he took the day before or perhaps it was the jogging that helped (2 days ago I went jogging with my sister, then the next day father asked me to go jogging with him =).

It was also 2 days ago that I secretly tried to heal father's shoulder (in the next room) and grandmother's hand (in another town). I guess the healing of father's shoulder went well (after a while, I felt like I had nothing more to do and that it was his job to take care of the rest). However, while trying to heal the hand of my grandmother, I couldn't finish it - my focus was wearing out already.

Usually I just visualize the problem solving (bone fractures disappearing, cells regenerating and so on), but I guess it could be dangerous for the patient if I lose focus during such a visualization session. Anyway, that seems to happen when the problem is so severe or has spread so widely that I'm having trouble visualizing it all healing at once. When I don't take it on all at once, then it seems to go back to the way it was before healing (I don't know, but I'm afraid that it could also go worse).

It could all be bulls and just my imagination, but it's worth a try either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment