Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, April 29, 2012

A surprise city-permit


Was bored at a bus station a couple of days ago. Attempted to stop the clouds, transform the kinetic energy and apply it to a tree to make it grow leaves faster.

Yesterday morning I woke up, happy about some sort of a pk achievement. Couldn't remember what I had done though. A few hours later I could remember a scene from one of my dreams. I had attached some sort of an object to another with a string. Practiced levitation and flew around with the object, playing with the string at the same time. There were some more pk dreams, which I can't remember.

Before going out in the morning, I started to wonder about the weather. Lost track of time (felt as if it were evening already) and saw dark clouds coming from East, it started to rain lightly. Took me some time to "recover". After visiting a department store in the evening, we saw dark clouds approaching. We got home and it started to rain lightly.

Feel like swimming against the flow again. Busy times and I have to wait. I find it extremely difficult to just sit doing nothing when a deadline is approaching and there's a lot to be done. However, pretty much all attempts to speed things up are futile and hinder the process. Need to learn to take life lightly.

Edit: Remembered that in the train, the lights were flickering all the time. An hour into the trip, I started to wonder what was causing it. Exactly at that moment that I thought about it, the flickering stopped and stopped for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment