Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, September 2, 2012

Floors mixed up

Fell asleep, focused on the wall next to me.

A couple of interesting dreams.

I was somewhere in "our new" flat, doing something. In this dream, we had 2 flats, one above the other (on the 4th and 5th floors). Wanted to discuss something with father, who had gone upstairs. Went there, looking for him. On my way, I met a lot of the neighbors in the hallway. Visited father and we discussed something there. Though, when I looked around in the flat on the 5th floor, I noticed some old familiar objects and started thinking .. when did we move our old stuff up here?

In the next dream, I was somewhere at a public place. With mother? Found someone's cell phone. Turned it on, used my psychic powers and entered the pin code, 1532 or something. Anyway, it started up. Quickly identified it to be Tom's. Checked some sort of list with Tom's phones and found out he had already bought a new one after losing this one. He still seemed to have some money on the card, though. Was about to call him, but something came up.

*Doorbell rings* .. at 4.30 AM.
There's a confused girl behind the door, asking for Chris and wanted to know if I were his brother. She didn't know which floor she was on (4th floor). Directed her towards the door of the only Christian with a brother that I thought I knew in the building. Later it occurred to me that I've heard the name Christian from the flat below ours (the flat on the 3rd floor).

... that first dream .. sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment