Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Concentration

Practised concentration for about 1 hour a few evenings ago. Every time the thoughts wandered off and stuck to something, I looked at it, thought "This is not me," and focused on what I thought was closer to this blob of energy that is me. Finished it off with a few minutes of Trataka on the mirror.

The next night my mind cleared up on its own, used it for brushing the energy field. The concentration practice has also improved tummo.

Last night I went to bed at around 0:00 AM and woke up at 1:30 AM, quite certain it was alarm-time (7 AM). With effort, I managed to fall asleep again. Met a strange person in my dreams. First of all, his appearance was weird, and then his interests / hobbies were weird too. He had 3 totally different faces. Each time I looked at him, he had a different face on. Two of them were human. The third one had a normal left eye but a totally black right eye (reference to the black eyed children phenomena) and bleak skin on the right side of the face. Some sort of a hybrid? His hobby seemed to have been sewing and designing clothes, judging by how he looked at and criticized my cheap and ragged pants (worth 60 cents in the dream :). However, he had gotten into my dream as a student interested in the university space project. These two interests did not and still don't add up very well, in my opinion. Anyway, I treated him like a normal person. He had to leave for his own dreams pretty soon.

I think I've become a fan of Final Fantasy. Well, I've known for 10+ years that I would really like it .. provided that I ever played something from the series. It has usually been ridiculously expensive and demanding on the hardware side. Although according to the reviews, I got the worst of the series (XIII-2) with a discount, it's still among the best games I've ever played. It crashes pretty often due to some thread racing / memory corruption issues with Steam Cloud sync. Also, its random combat encounters are awful. Not a fan of dull hack and slash at about every 10 meters of the map. However, previously I haven't seen any games that have managed to portray mysticism as well as FF does it. Like the first video game series that actually utilizes fantasy. Also, I love how gameplay and storyline change throughout the game. What is more, their texture art, modeling and animation work baffled me. Amazing piece of art that provides inspiration for science, ancient civilizations, psychokinesis and spiritual practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment