Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, September 4, 2015

Tire-d

This traveling around and exploring in the dreams doesn't seem to be refreshing the body much. Although I've been sleeping a lot, I've been feeling rather tired every day. Took a nap for a couple of hours after coming from work again. This time I tried to rest (and perform Hatha yoga) in the dreams. It seems to have helped. Another recurring issue seems to be dehydration .. need to drink a lot more (but not coffee or cocoa or stuff of that sort) .. juice (but nothing too sour) or water that helps to keep me more awake. Meditative state of being helps too, but only for as long as I remain in it.

During the nap, I remember father leaving for Saaremaa. About 15 minutes ago, sister said she will go to Saaremaa for a couple of days.

Also worth noting, I think. Sister coughed and went into the bathroom. I could feel her fever.

Also also worth noting, I think. Several colleagues seemed to have a hard time with the existential question: "What day is it?" One of them said it took her a while to realize it was Friday, then about 10 seconds later, she asked another colleague to go to work together tomorrow. That sounded really awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment