Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, September 17, 2015

Releasing tension

Well, about a week ago my celibacy counter reset. Apparently I had formed tension in the body again which, in combination with cold, drained quite a bit of that stored energy.

A couple of nights ago I went to bed early and produced a lot of sweat.

Synchronicity, empathy, telepathy and precognition have been pretty nice recently. Can't do much about all of the messages that arrive, but it's still quite valuable. Today morning I met with a colleague and I found something in him that I had not been aware of, wouldn't have even guessed (though, he's all secretive and I don't know him very well). Then today I took a detour around the town, while on my way to an evening lecture. During the detour, I recognized a place from some old dreams as well as had some vague "memories" surfacing from the medieval ages. Ah, one more thing - totally different people, with no common context are telling the same things. I wonder what's that about .. the puzzle hasn't come together just yet.

Last night I tried to let go the best I could. At some moment, there was something alike a small explosion in the head as one of the blockages cleared out. Might've become dangerous if I had maintained the tension for longer.

The past days have been covered in ego stuffs .. catching the mind on some strange habitual patterns that don't even make sense to the rational mind, far less to the more spiritual mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment