Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, September 5, 2015

The pond

A couple of nights ago I focused on the internal flame and had it run through the body, melting blockages on the way. Though, later that night I somehow managed to reset my celibacy counter.

On Thursday, I watched the last couple of Naruto episodes. Although the comments for the episodes were rather discouraging, I found these fillers to be among the best episodes in the series. Tenten was trying to break free from the illusion and save her friends .. but forgot her goal after saving the imposter friends in the illusion. So deep and life-like.

Last night I noticed that this glow, of what I think are biophotons, also surrounds objects that have been in contact with the body (clothes, sheets, blankets). This is why it's difficult to tell things apart - almost everything is glowing.

Final Fantasy influence on the dreams.
Slept a lot during the day. In the dreams I visited a sort of magic pond again. I was walking along the channel, until I noticed sand drifts getting larger and larger. There was someone there between the drifts, who asked me to join. We arrived at the pond, although I wasn't planning to go exploring. We waited for the sun to set, and then started taking off clothes to jump in. One of my socks fell into the water through a gap in the walking platform. Quickly picked it up as it was gradually becoming translucent. Said: "No, I'm not going to let the socks become astral, I need them again later." Put the clothes farther away from the pond, onto a large metal gear that was on the sand, just around the corner. What's interesting about the gear, I knew it had been placed there (a sort of anchor) by dad's uncle who died a few years ago. Jumped in with 3 other people. I was a bit scared, though, and did not want to dive into the center as it would pull me into another realm and it would be difficult to get back again. So, I swam a few circles around the center and jumped out of the pond. I know that I have gone through the center before, at least once. The center of the pond is deep, powerful (basically a two-way portal) as well as dangerous (random entities may appear from the depths at any time). The shallow edges of the pond are not as dangerous, but the water is quite thick of strange life forms of different sort. There were fish, which during the day looked normal, but became colorful and started glowing in the dark. Anyway, I was worried about the other 3 (whom I didn't know), who had jumped into the center and hadn't come back. Hmm.. one thing that so far seems to have been common to the dreams with the pond is the wall around it, which shadows it from sunlight. Though, if I remember correctly, I've come out of the pond during the day once.

Haven't been feeling very well in sync with this reality today.

No comments:

Post a Comment