Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Flip 180

Woke up, flipped in the bed. My head was where I had had my feet, and vice versa. Ok, I think this has happened to me once before. However, this time also the pillow had changed its place. Also, the sheets and the blanket were not curled up, which I would expect to happen when I would turn around in sleep. As I went to bed last night, I did think of sleeping the other way around sometime, for change. Didn't expect that to happen during the night, though =D.

So much rain. I've been able to change that by working on my emotional state. However, so far all the attempts have been temporary. It has started raining again at night or during the next day. Also, at work it's a mess. I thought my colleagues would be able to finish with the documentation on their own (just a few minor updates). Apparently not. All those delays were already embarrassing. Sigh. I'm on vacation, so what does having such an experience mean to me (hinting at uncle's suggestion from a couple of weeks ago)? That's exactly why I'm on vacation in the first place, to overcome the stress and tension of workaholicism. It's not about quickly doing the job before becoming stressed (which I've been doing for years). It's about changing the attitude so that there would be no stress even when I'm not supposed to be doing work.

No comments:

Post a Comment