Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, August 5, 2016

Hammock tent

Sleeping in the hammock tent seems like a challenge. So far I haven't managed to fall asleep before sunrise. Sleeping alone makes all the muscles ache. There's pretty much no comfortable position for sleeping more than a few hours, and changing positions takes muscles.

On the other hand, just a few hours of sleep each morning have been enough to feel fresh and powerful throughout the next day. Sleeping in fresh air works miracles.

A couple of nights ago I wandered around the pasture / woods and noticed something white in my peripheral vision. Curious, I went to check it out. Right when I reached the exact spot, sister called me. A normal call .. triggered by a .. touchplate?

Dunno, the next night I went to the hammock a bit late. It was quite dark outside. I asked around if anyone had a flashlight or headlamp or somesuch. Well .. nope. Shrugged and went there anyway. I acted out of intuition and enjoyed the strange movements that I performed every now and then, to dodge tree branches. Bumped into sleeping cows, then took a detour to look .. uh .. normal to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment