Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Holy water in yo face

Actually, before dad's concert, there was another concert at the local church. Grandma had told me to wash my face with water that has silver in it, in order to conquer the pesky blemishes. The next day at end of the event at the church, the pastor sprayed the crowd with holy water. ::splat:: and my face was dripping. Luckily my face didn't melt, so I guess I'm not very evil after all. Anyway, I considered this incident convenient, since my face was automagically washed with silver water so that I no longer had to. To be honest, silver water actually seems to have helped a bit.

I guess I've grown used to sleeping in the hammock. Though, with the stormy weather recently, it's occasionally become a bit cold in there.

Had an interesting dream today morning. I was at the fields somewhere in the Alps, I guess. A beautiful scenery with all the details, except for the fact that I knew it was just a simulation. In the simulation, I had to take care of the water and wind. I noticed an inconsistency in the simulation - I was certain it was a computer simulation with limited rendering capabilities but it sure did not look like one. For example, in one direction there was a forest where there should've been the edge of the map. In another direction, there was a river, then some trees and several mountains. At some moment, dad showed up. I showed him around, and both of us took a hike up one of the mountains. While at it, the dream lost a lot of details and quality, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment