Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, August 22, 2016

Pff girls

Back in town.

While painting the walls at aunt's, she asked if I've found a girl yet. When I said "No, I don't plan to," she preached about the pros of creating a family and having children. This initiated some kind of an internal battle in my mind, due to which my focus has been a bit foggy recently.

The thing is, I have nothing against finding a girlfriend (a wild witch whom I wouldn't want to marry no matter what?). I love kids (perhaps could adopt some?). But the regression into full materialism with 20 years of delay in spiritual development .. why would one desire that? Sure, living with a wife and raising kids is a lesson on its own but it's a lesson one gets on every reincarnation, right? However, spiritual enlightenment would be a lesson one gets once in thousands of lifetimes. Thus, I wonder what this internal battle is about. The case is supposed to be closed already. The fact that my focus became foggy because of that, means that there's something there that I'm being ignorant about.

Anyway, took up reading Steve Richards' "Levitation" on the bus. Love at first few paragraphs. Socialized with the book instead of chatting to the pretty girl sitting next to me. Perhaps that's the ignorance .. which I'm somewhat proud of. Sigh. Uhm .. a good example of the dead-end pattern of thoughts, which always arrive at the same topic. The book seems awesome. The author referenced a lot of levitation cases and a few over-unity engineers that I hadn't heard / read about before. He also explained Einstein's theory on gravity fields in a way that had me realize something about the simplicity of anti-gravity and levitation.

With focus on the chakras above the head, eventually the space thickens and starts to pull the body upward. With focus on another chakra within the body, the space thickens there, and it becomes possible to push or pull the body by moving the thick egg.

Edit: Sorry, I guess the post ended up a bit sexist.

No comments:

Post a Comment