Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Holiday

Related to the "Goals" post, one of the goals of mankind could also be
  • Evolve to adapt to any environment and elegantly resolve any situation.

Yay, I'm officially on a holiday now and I can visit the summerhouse again. Yesterday I enjoyed a workday, knowing that I'm officially on holiday anyway. Nerd.

Slept a lot on Saturday, went to bed early, took the "vampire sleeping pose" and started releasing tension from the body, while maintaining focus on the crown. This resulted in about 10 moments of clarity per hour. Tried getting out of body during a few of these, but as the body had not fallen asleep properly, it didn't work too well. Tried levitating out of body as well, but that didn't work either. Nevertheless felt really fresh the next morning.

Thought of applying the same exercise last night. However, I had worked late, so I fell asleep in the "vampire sleeping pose". Typically I can't sleep in that pose. Woke exhausted today morning, with a rainy weather. Even when going to bed late, it's necessary to meditate before falling asleep.

Oh, I was wondering why the head seemed thick and why the teeth were hurting a bit. Apparently one of the wisdom teeth has come through the gums.

No comments:

Post a Comment