Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Cat-healed

Caught cold on Friday. Strangely enough, I didn't feel even nearly as cold as I have previously (without getting ill). Here's what I learned from it:
A very crude sketch of the Feng Shui.
  • Avoid cluttering the foot of the bed. So far I haven't taken Feng Shui too seriously but there was a huge difference whether I had that old printer at the foot or not. I don't think I would have gotten ill without it being there for a couple of days.
  • Sometimes I need to get ill in order to release inner stress. Prior healing attempts have been far less productive.
  • Cats heal their human pets by curling up right next to the problematic region (in my case, right against the back). During their healing procedure, they repetitively clean themselves (lick their pawns) - this way stale energy doesn't become dormant in their body. One spot healed, the cat moves to the next and lays down cleaning again. As a generalization I guess they're pretty good at healing issues located below the throat.
  • Contorting the body can efficiently open the channels and aid in cleansing the body. Took some weird pose and the previously closed left nostril opened up without having to blow my nose. My left arm had a periodic mild pain. The pose also involved bending the left arm behind my back, with the index finger touching the location of the throat chakra on the back. This resolved the pain in the arm by making it act as an additional source for the throat chakra (bypassing the heart chakra that was still a bit cluttered). The flow of energy through the arm and up the head was strong enough to be felt. It was strong enough to crank open the third eye in perhaps a minute or so.
Very vivid and calm dreams last night. Couldn't just sit back and relax while enjoying the scenery (quiet spring morning at the summerhouse). There were a lot of mosquitoes. Although I had a blanket with me, I thought it wasn't enough to block them. So I went indoors and had a chat with one of the many anonymous aunts.

Today I felt way more alive than I have throughout the past couple of years. Strange ideas, absurd humour, ability to focus while surrounded by chaos - now that's the way I used to see myself. There's still a lot to clean but it looks promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment