Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, January 20, 2017

Cookiehunt

The X-Files haven't affected the dreams much yet. However, while walking to the bus stop through the tunnel of darkness I did notice that after 2.5 seasons it's starting to have an effect (especially the voodoo crap). I felt weird. Not scared or anything, but it felt as if I didn't belong there. On the bus, the darkness also felt different. Somehow it felt more powerful, but at the same time it felt as if it all came with a warning sign "keep out". Remembered the consequences from prior experiences where I have tried manifesting something for fun (usually ended up as an overpowered disaster). "Not this time," I decided.

Had a good intuition for finding an R-kiosk. Used to be everywhere but now they're nowhere to be found. The last one that I knew was replaced with a coffee booth last year. Anyway, walked somewhere random, then looked around and followed a random guy. He went around a corner .. and there it was.

Today at a shop I thought I would buy cookies for change (I haven't bought any for a while, I swear). Anyway, I stood in front of the shelves, wondering which ones to buy. I've tried almost all of them. And I don't want any of the exceptionally sweet ones. Programmed the psi field to pick one, and then expanded it to cover the shelves in full length (15 meters?). Though, just before I had managed to sweep the full length with psi, a package of cookies tipped and fell on the floor. Slowly walked to it and picked it up. Looked up to determine the place it had fallen from, but didn't see any other packages like it. There were similar ones but I guess it must have been the last of its kind. Actually just prior to picking it up, some dude came to enjoy their hunt for cookies .. and said "Dear Lord". Didn't get what he meant or why he said that, except for having seen the lonely pack of cookies lying on the floor. Mayhaps he felt sorry for the cookies?

No comments:

Post a Comment