Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Ghost-tap

Awkward bus trips.

Today I accidentally took bus 11 instead of 1. In addition to being the wrong bus, it missed a stop and just stopped at a random corner. I wasn't the only one confused. Shrugged, and decided to walk home - had been feeling tired and it was a nice and quiet evening. While crossing a bridge, I was worried that there was someone behind me and wanted to get past me. I walked too fast for them to get past, and too slow for them to walk with ease. Checked the shadows but didn't spot anyone behind me. Eventually stopped and looked over my left shoulder (typically I look over my right shoulder). At that moment, I felt a tap on my right shoulder. I turned around to verify that there was nobody there .. no footsteps, nothing. The tap on the shoulder was not a normal tap. It felt like a highly localized spasm or something - as if something tapped through the skin, right on the nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment