Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, January 7, 2017

OBE with shadows

Took a nap while trying to maintain the visualization of the room. Visualized detaching from the body and moving around the room. Noted that this time I saw my shadow. But it was not a regular shadow, as it reoriented itself in such a way that it always shone on the body. Found some kind of a specific attachment that I let go. After that I felt myself start swinging within the body, gradually lifted out and automatically flew to the spot of visualization. Descended to the floor, hitting the knees into the floor. Good it's not the physical body, because it would've hurt. Wondered if I would want to meditate or roam about. Decided to roam about. Looked at the spot where my body should've been. I thought I saw the body but it seemed to have been under the blanket (which in reality it wasn't). Tried to enforce the vividness of the environment by focusing on it. The balcony window caught my attention, but I refocused on the room. It became rather dark (it's the evening, after all). Everything became dark for a second and then a bit brighter again (as if I had risen quickly with a poor blood circulation). Heard sister move into the living room. The door was slightly open (closed in reality). Moved into the living room, where I saw sister laying down on the couch (didn't happen in reality). Kept trying to get her attention by calling her name (typically hasn't worked very well in OBE), while moving across the room. She didn't notice any of that. Reached the window and noticed that I still had the shadow, pointing towards sister. Tried to keep far enough so that it wouldn't reach her. Pushed hands against the glass, intending to leave hand prints on the window. Body parts were there but they were kind of dull. Right hand was almost usable, but the left hand was clenched and it was difficult to move the fingers. Wondered why the left hand was degenerate. Voluntarily popped back, after which I experienced this swinging sensation again, eventually merged and woke up. I had left my left hand under the pillow, clenched. Sister was not in the living room, she was in her bedroom.

Anyway, haven't had a conscious OBE for some time. This time I noticed a few differences:
  1. Methods of exit and re-entry were different.
  2. The concept of the clinging shadow, after having previously witnessed the layers of the body.
  3. Inherited the shape of the body (clenched left hand).
Too bad it was a different realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment