Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, January 16, 2017

Thanks mom!

Had a chat with mom yesterday.
Mom: How is your meditation going?
Me: Haven't meditated. There are always so many other things that have to be done.

Regardless of being tired, I decided to try and meditate a bit before sleep. As soon as I had taken the pose, there was energy rising up the spine. It felt really good. Observed this from 3rd perspective. At some moment I realized that I no longer sensed the bed I was sitting on. Re-focused on where I started from, opened the eyes, stretched and checked the clock. A nice 30 min of meditation.

There's always at least 30 min if not an hour that can be stolen from sleep time. Meditation is more effective than sleep anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment