Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, September 6, 2013

Cough

A humble cough .. car alarm goes off. The car was 15 - 20 meters from me.

Sometimes I've checked whether or not something resonates with me. I would generate an environment in the mind to see if the mind becomes hooked to it, causing a thought to form. It's almost as if poking myself and realizing that this me there is numb to it .. doesn't even react.

While walking home, the weather looked sunny but there was a rather strong wind against me .. it was cold. Around me there was no twitch from the trees. Well, I've seen that before. Just walked without thoughts, then asked myself in the mind: "Why am I feeling cold?" Then suddenly, the wind stopped, it became warm and eventually I even had to peel some clothes off.

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty insane. It would be awesome if that would happen in parking lot and all the cars would go off.

    ReplyDelete