Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, September 5, 2013

Upside-down room

I don't think that's psi-vamps. That's pneumonia, which is apparently still there, hiding. The fruit of several years of tension in the chest area.

I guess I realized the connection between the body-shape meditation and spreading the energy evenly throughout the body. A few days ago I did that a bit sloppy.

When I would become tensed up, I should not fight it. I should not try to be calm or whatever. Instead, the whole body should tense up .. it should resonate throughout the body. Otherwise it would cause contrasts and tension. One does not make themselves calm, one either is calm or is not. It's an effect, not a cause and thus, it's not worth the effort. Somehow this is a point that I've realized several times each year and forgotten again in the meantime. Doesn't matter .. I improve =)

A very simple realization, but occurred to me fairly recently.
One would see things for what they really are, only when they love things the way they are.

Had an idea for healing, which I haven't tried yet. The idea is to personify a problem (to convert it into a thought-form) and then discuss the matter with them.

Stumbled on something amazing at the central square today. There were containers of art, one of which was an upside down room, fully furnished. It was a pretty surreal feeling in there. Clothes hanged upside down, there was a desk with a lot of papers on it and a match-stick building .. even a coffee cup 3/4 full of coffee (upside down, of course). Also, all the photos and paintings on the walls had water reflections so that they "looked upright", but actually it was just the reflection that was upright. Noticed that the floor did not feel as a floor in there. Well, it was covered in sand, but still there was a really awkward feeling about it. As if the floor or something underneath it was moving all the time. Hmm .. the container was right next to the spot of a medieval well. Anyway, it was an inspiring experience to spend a few minutes in an upside-down room.

No comments:

Post a Comment