Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, September 27, 2013

Machine oil ant

A couple of days ago I dreamed of ants. One of them had formed some sort of symbiosis with a small bottle of machine oil. It had grown larger and it was interested in becoming a parasite of mine. I just carefully stepped away, while still observing the ant and its life. It had become dependant on this oil, which yielded power but made it anxious without it realizing this by itself. Eventually it morphed into something like a moth, but it couldn't fly because of the heavy bottle of oil. Eventually I just grew bored of it, closed the door and continued with something more exciting.

Have been focusing on the crown again recently .. still seems a little easier for me to do than focusing on breath.

A couple of days ago, there was a dream, which might have easily become a tantra fail. Just before this happened, I quickly moved focus into the crown and made it as sharp as I could, which quickly brought the energy up the spine.

Thanks to some focus, the dark veil has also lifted a little. Some of it is still there, but I can see the light more easily again.

Last night I fell asleep, semi-focused on the crown. A moment of becoming aware that I had fallen asleep. Opened the eyes to check the clock projection on the ceiling. Realized I had somewhat lost my identity. I just was, glancing at the clock.

Dreams were rather vivid as well. Uh .. deja vu. Went to Finland to meet Mom there and go somewhere else. Met a lot of nice people on the way. Saw an old teammate or colleague, greeted him. He asked me: "You're back?" Me: "Yeah" (+ a lot of info that was not conveyed in words).

Arrived at someplace .. perhaps back at the airport, where I still had to wait for Mom to arrive. A friend noticed that I had a new laptop, he asked what happened and whether the old one was still working. Somehow implied that I got it without having to pay for it myself much (work laptop). The old one was still working, but the screen backlight was malfunct and case was crumbling.

Checked some exciting info, which used to be merely conspiracy theories but was now public. A whole lot of data on military experiments in electromagnetism, quantum mechanics. Mom arrived and we were about to go .. wrapped things up and woke up.

Today I found a few nice web pages for the quantum computers and quantum cryptography course. A lot of questions to the good old professor. Saw a colleague after a while .. he had been ill. He had a new laptop, which looked strikingly similar to the one in the dream. Asked him what had happened to his previous one and whether it was still working or not (a 7 years old classic). He described all the problems he had with the previous one (different from those in the dream - which were the problems with my current laptop). Shortly after, he rushed away.

No comments:

Post a Comment