Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, September 2, 2013

Messed dreams

Listened to some of the awesome stories of Billy Meier last night. Found his experience in hyperspace very similar to my closest experience to Samadhi so far.

Vivid but very strange dreams. Although I knew it was a dream, I had a lot of trouble waking up at will .. somehow it took so much more effort and the process of waking up was incredibly slow (as if farther away than I thought I was).

Although I had something that seemed similar to the physical body, I moved around without physical limitations.

While in the kitchen, I noticed that the apartment block building at the left (towards South) had some weird expansion towards the West. This hanged over the asphalt road. It looked fake. Thought "What the heck" and tipped the building over with pk. With its weight out of balance, it crashed down onto the street. Startled that it manifested right away, I attempted to undo it again. This took a lot more effort.

Had been busy with something in my room, so I returned there. From the balcony window I noticed something awkward about one apartment on a building to the North-East. There had been an explosion or a fire or something. It was on the top floor, the closest balcony to our building. Ah, remembered using a laser thermometer to measure the temperature in there (got 600 *C). There were a couple of flags on that balcony and indoors, the walls were all covered in slightly scorched map. Paint had come off from wherever there were cities or towns on the map. For some reason, it felt like a place, where some sort of spies would keep an eye on people or something.

Too much conspiracy theories, I guess .. :)

Had some other dreams as well, which were so abstract that the physical mind couldn't grasp it.

No comments:

Post a Comment