Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, September 23, 2013

Silence

Oh boy, haven't felt like posting for a while. Still work, school, conspiracy theories, alternative technology, enlightenment related practises. I've just lost the motivation to post again..

Focus on the subtle energies causes objects snapping as well as flashes of light. A few days ago I had eaten late and stomach felt at unease. In the mind's eye, everything looked dark and cloudy. Observed it intently, while suddenly a flash of light appeared and a bright orb rocketed out of the stomach, flew over my head towards the other room. The dark and cloudy atmosphere was gone.

I've been glancing at the light of the infinitude again every now and then.

A couple of days ago, I woke up and did just that .. sky cleared up and a helicopter appeared. It circled around the building for about 2 or 3 times. Took my camera, went out on the balcony and started recording it (with extra crappy quality). It then descended rather low above the neighbouring buildings, made a 180 degree turn and flew away, shadowed by the buildings. Helicopters and planes are pretty casual here, since there's an aviation school nearby. However, I don't think I've seen one circle around the building that often. Nah, might be some geologists mapping the town or something.

Later I felt a bit unnerved for some reason (too little sleep as well). Laid down to take a nap. A sharp sensation of having something injected into the chin. As it propagated throughout the body, everything started feeling soft and calm. I wonder if incidents like this have caused the paranoia and mind-fights against syringes and other sharp objects. Usually I visualize the sharp objects curl away into spirals and then dissolve into pure energy.

Today morning, somehow the wind did not seem natural. Not sure what that's about.

Stared at the sky and clouds last night, stared at the trees swaying today, saw the light and peace again for short intervals of time. The bindu point on top of the head ached a little.

Practising concentration each night before sleep again. I've found it difficult to maintain focus .. keep falling asleep. Well, it was this way several years ago as also.

A few days ago I also rediscovered the perfect mixture (a balance of energies within the self). This time it did not seem to be worth as much as it was the previous time I had found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment